Tuesday, October 26, 2010

EDWARDS ETERNAL KISS PROLOGUE

Edward’s Eternal Kiss


Edward Cullen is not a typical vampire.
He is Master to his very own personally selected coven.
His lifestyle behind closed doors is a mystery to any outsider.
There is only one way to be part of Edwards’s life…
You have to be invited into his elite coven.






Prologue~
His icy hand moves slowly down to cup my cheek as he leans down. His face is now just a breaths distance from mine, his cool breath flutters over my lips, and he bemoans out in his sweetly scented breath, "Fuck….Kitten you look so god damn innocent and I know I am going straight to hell for this, so I might as well do it thoroughly. The naughtiest thoughts that have filled my head of all the things I imagined and now plan to do to you baby are already so fucking worth it!"
His fourteen-karat golden eyes are focused on my lips as if he is going to kiss me.
Here I am, kneeling for an ill-fated angel and offering up my virginity to him without a second thought. I barely know him at all, but I do know that the feelings of desire that are coursing through my body for him are overwhelming, exciting, and so new to me. I cannot believe I want him so badly because no one has ever brought out this desire inside of me and I want give him all of me.
His lips finally moved closer to press lightly to mine and he smiled softly pulling back to stand up over me again. He let out a sigh before he turned around with his back to me. Edward slipped into his Dominant persona, his velvety voice and his stance flipped off as if it was controlled by some invisible switch. When he spoke, his voice was powerful and damn if it wasn't still so unbelievably sexy as his words turned me on even more when he uttered them. He is so in control and I want to squeal when he turns to make his demands on me. Dominant Edward is fuck me sexier than I ever could have imagined in my own head!
"Isabella, in thirty minutes you will be standing in front me in my playroom. Wear whatever you like my love, but I want your hair down, no ties, and no clips. If you call me anything other than Master, I will punish you. You are not to speak unless you are granted permission. If you speak without permission, I will punish you. Do not show any disrespect in my playroom Isabella. If you do, I will punish you. I also have the right to make up a rule during our playtime should the need arise. If that rule is broken during that time what happens Kitten?"
I am staring up at him with these huge starry eyes not even willing to dare an answer. His lips start to turn up at the corners. "Perfect." He whispers.
"Again if that rule is broken during that time what will be happening Kitten? Answer me."
"You will punish me Master." His eyes widen in alight just for a brief second. I get the intense feeling he likes hearing me call him that.
"My god…you're not even in my playroom yet and your Master is already so very fucking pleased." He took my hand and pulled me up towards him. He stepped in and lips moved right next to my ear, and he whispered, "Close your eyes Isabella and do not open them until I am gone, and just so you know, I decide all your punishments love and you now have twenty nine minutes to get that perfect little ass into my playroom!"
MASTER'S PLAYROOM
His cool breath and the essence of him left with him. I literally felt the void of his presence. He just left me standing there with my mouth slightly open and panting for him.

2 comments:

  1. So thrilled you started this blog. Stumbled across your story not to long ago and it so saliciously yummy! I surely want to see all your words and don't want to lose the story!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that's the way to start a story with a bang.

    ReplyDelete